Perfectly located in London’s most creative and engaging district where culture, the arts, and creativity fuse together to bring you the home of Tech City – where hip Shoreditch hotspots border Islington’s fashionable bustling streets, brimming with restaurants, theatres, cinemas and many of the capital’s finest night time venues.
City Wharf is ideally placed within easy walking distance of London's financial heart and business district, the City of London.
Nestled alongside the tranquil canal of the Wenlock Basin, where once a long time haven for London’s craftsmen and artisan traders, the area today is a beautiful blend of charming nineteenth century terraces and cultural delights, where the buzz of new blends perfectly within a timeless London setting.
- Located just off City Road, on the borders of Islington and Hackney, City Wharf is within a ten minute walk of two Underground stations, Angel and Old Street. and an overground station, Shoreditch High Street.
- Fifteen minutes away, the spectacularly regenerated St. Pancras and King's Cross stations, offer gateways to Europe and the north of England. Nearby Farringdon station will also form a key part of London's high-speed Crossrail network from 2018.
- Landscaped communal courtyard gardens - Residents' roof terrace to each block
- Cycle storage with secure access
- Interior designed concierge with residents' seating area
- Residential cores served by passenger lifts - Underground car parking (available by separate negotiation)
- 24 hour on-site concierge & security service
1 bedroom: £605,000 to £715,000
2 bedrooms: £770,000 to £1,030,000
3 bedrooms: £1,090,000 to £1,275,000
For brochure, email email@example.com