Guide Price: €895,000
Lonnee Hamilton of Keller Williams Mayfair is pleased to present this stunning property: a secluded manor house and gite (cottage) sleeping up to 14, set in a tranquil eight-acre garden with a swimming pool in the Charente-Maritime - one of the sunniest regions of France.
Owning a B&B offers the ability to live an independent lifestyle, free of office cubicles and corporate stress. This unique character property would be fantastic for those looking to live in a beautiful, romantic setting whilst earning income.
Bed and Breakfast - The property consists of four stylishly furnished bedrooms, three double and one twin, all en-suite, all overlooking the gardens. The downstairs double bedroom opens directly to the garden and is wheelchair accessible. The spacious attic loft could be developed into additional bedrooms or a cinema room. The owner's quarters are situated in the manor house and are accessible by stairway and include three bedrooms, an office and a bathroom.
Gite - The property also comprises a beautiful gite with two bedrooms (one double, one twin), both en-suite. The kitchen is fully outfitted with dishwasher and appliances. Gite guests enjoy a private terrace with barbecue.
Grounds include eight acres of land with orchard, meadows, organic vegetable garden, walled south facing garden in front of house and large terrace overlooking the pool area.
The property has three barns, which could be developed into additional cottages. The barns currently produce income through special events like wedding dinners. In addition, local planning permission has been granted to build a five-bedroom gite with swimming pool in the meadows area.
Thirty kilometers north of Cognac, 1 hour from the Atlantic coast, five minutes from amenities. The guest house is situated in Vinerville Bas, a quaint village in the commune of Bresdon, Charente-Maritime. La Rochelle, Poitiers, Bordeaux and Angouleme airports are all within easy reach. TGV (high speed train) station at Angouleme is half an hour away.
- Nine bedrooms, seven baths
- Property size: 4058 square feet, 377 square meters (approximate)
- Eight acres of land with orchard, organic garden and meadows
- Spacious outdoor terrace overlooking pool
- Three large barns, which offer further development potential
- Heated 12x6-meter pool with hot tub
- Planning permission for additional house and pool
- Turnkey property completely renovated to high standard
- Incredible tranquil and private location
- Beautiful views from every window
- Micro-climate - second sunniest region in France
- Winner of Alistair Sawday’s Favourite French B&B Award
- Established business - 114 excellent TripAdvisor reviews
- Excellent wedding and party venue
- Oil-fired central heating
- Annual estimated turnover of €60,000 with tremendous upside potential
- Solar panels income: €2,000 per annum
- Financials available upon request
- Virtual tour
Viewings strictly by appointment via the sole agent, Lonnee Hamilton of Keller Williams.
Email email@example.com, or call 44 7535 604 111 to schedule.